BEHIND CLOSED DOORS: PERSPECTIVES FROM THE ADMISSIONS OFFICE
What are the top universities really looking for in students?
It’s a question that has perplexed students (and parents) for years as they ponder their admissions results in the spring. In this e-book, we interviewed five former admissions officers from some of the most prestigious universities in the United States including Dartmouth, Harvey Mudd and UC Berkeley. We asked them all the same five questions:
- What were some of the biggest mistakes you saw applicants make?
- What were elements you were looking for other than grades and test scores?
- What can high school students do now to best prepare for the college admissions process?
- Can you give examples of memorable applicants?
- What do you think most people would be surprised to learn about the admissions process?
Fill out your name and email address below, and we will email the e-book to you so you can learn how to better prepare for the college applications process.